|Square Frame Type||Horizontal|
For checking and leveling of horizontal surfaces, machine tools, machine bases and horizontal shafts.SALIENT FEATURES:
- Made from stress relieved Cast Iron, working faces precision hand-scrapped.
- Main vials have graduation on each side of the bubbles
- Auxilary vial shows lateral position and assists in horizontal setting
- Fool proof adjustment to avoid tempering, once set.
- Sensitivity 0.01 mm/m, 0.02 mm/m, 0.05 mm/m & 0.1 mm/m in 200 mm and 300 mm length.
- In precision frame type spirit level, Base & one vertical face are provided with prismatic face for checking cylindrical surfaces, while other two faces are flat to check flat surfaces.
- Sensitivity 0.01 mm/m, 0.02 mm/m, 0.05 mm/m & 0.1 mm/m in size 200 x 200 mm and 300 x 300 mm. Remaining features as horizontal Levels.
- Magnetic Levels and Shaft Spirit Levels also offered.
- Special sizes offered on request.
- Provided with wooden storing case.