Microflat provides calibration services for Measuring instruments, Equipment and Gauges for Dimensional Measurements in their Calibration Laboratory, Accredited by NABL meeting ISO/IEC-17025-2003 requirements.
All the reference Standards and the equipment for calibration housed in controlled environment of temperature & humidity round the clock in the Laboratory have traceability to National & International standards. Calibration is performed by proficient team members ensuring reliability. Proficiency of the team is routinely upgraded through periodic training keeping pace with the advancing technologies and ever changing need of progressive industry.
Currently, we undertake for Calibration, Repairs and Re-conditioning the following measuring instruments and gauges, in our Laboratory.
- Height Gauges
- Vernier Depth Gauges
- Micrometers – External & Internal
- Inside Micrometers
- Depth Micrometers
- Dial Gauges – Plunger type & Lever Type
- Bore Dial Gauges
- Dial Thickness Gauges
- Gauge Blocks
- Length Bars/Setting Sticks
- Plug Gauges – Plain & Thread
- Ring Gauges – Plain & Thread
- Taper Thread Plug Gauges
- Thread Pitch Gauges
- Feeler Gauges
- Slip Gauges
- Snap Gauges
- Test Mandrels – Parallel and Taper
- Measuring Tape and Scale
- Measuring Tape and Scale Calibrator
- Bevel Protractor
- Sine Bar – Angular Error & Parallelism
- Sine Center – Angular Error & Co-Axiality
- Spirit Level
- Engineer’s Square
- Cylindrical Square
- Granite and Cast Iron Squares
- Angle Plates – Squareness, Parallelism & Flatness
- Engineer’s Parallels
- Bench Centers – Co Axiality of centers
- Straight Edges – Straightness and Parallelism
- Surface Plates – Flatness
- Profile Projectors
To view our entire scope of calibration, click here.
Microflat carries out reconditioning services for all the products like surface plates, bench centers, straight edges, angle plates and all other products along with calibration.